Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Short Bio on Someone Completely Culturally Irrelevant (. . . or so it seems.)


I've spent some time organizing what I'm possibly going to write about in this blog. Ultimately, I have concluded that it is best that I start off with a short little introduction about myself.

BRIEF BIO

My name is Kevin E. Ng. At the time of writing this, I am in my early twenties and an English Education major (with an emphasis in creative writing) at Cal State University of Long Beach. I have worked enough to learn that I do not like working, and will blatantly admit that I do not really care too much at this whole idea of "success." As you figured, I am currently unemployed, socially devoid, and my only goal for the future is to make enough cash for sustenance such as food and shelter.

So while it can be established I am by no means a business-minded person, I am a creative nerd. (Whether or not anything I create is to be considered "good" is in the eye of the beholder.) In this age where is fairly easy to get a hold of the tools necessary to make yourself a media darling, I have dabbled in various artistic outlets such as writing, comics, paintings, film, music, etc. etc..

I would say my most notable out of my works is my alternative rock project,
Bootlegs of the Untitled Band.

WHAT TO EXPECT OUT OF THIS BLOG

Don't worry. I do not have the answer to this question either. I could take a guess and say that it will be about plenty of things. I don't want to bore my readers by writing just about my life because that would be very uninteresting, so we'll see what comes out of this. I am mostly just writing this for myself as a means of venting out things on my mind, and hopefully everyone will get a kick out of reading it as well.

I figured I'd use this to review some things I really like, whore out some of my work, and talk about life. We decide what's culturally relevant, and I feel every Joe and Jane Schmo out there is very important.

Hopefully you'll join me on this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment